Bill McLaren’s name will remain synonymous with the game of rugby union to thousands throughout the world. As the ‘voice of rugby’ he was known for his fairness and honesty and for bringing our wonderful game to life through his inimitable and for ever unsurpassable commentary.
There are a number of initiatives which our executive team will be pursuing, but none more important than the association of companies which might support and share in the development of the described aims:
- To develop and promote the sport of rugby union and its values
- To encourage and provide sporting opportunities for young people
- To create an educative centre which will include the Bill McLaren Archive
We have opportunities available for all types of companies and are always looking to ensure that as a Bill McLaren Foundation sponsor, you get the most from your sponsorship.
Joining this sterling body of support will provide benefits.
- Brand exposure through The Bill McLaren Foundation website
- Brand exposure on printed material
- A framed and plaqued A2 “Big Sheet” to you personally or to the company.
- Brand exposure throughout the Supporters’ Club
- Brand exposure in Email Newsletters
- You will have first priority call on involvement in all events.
- An annual reception hosted by the Directors for all corporate sponsors to report to you on what we have achieved with your support.
- Brand exposure at the Bill McLaren Interpretive Centre, which remains a longer term project.
A massive Thank You to our founding sponsors
- The Famous Grouse
- Johnstons Cashmere
- Scottish Widows Bank
- Scottish Hydro
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are available - please email John Thorburn on email@example.com for more information.